For water, wind, rain, snow or hail damage repair, here’s how Bob The Builder's process works.
1. Call Expert to schedule an appointment with one of our representatives
2. At the time of the appointment we will thoroughly inspect your property for hail damage, wind damage, etc.
3. We will assist you with contacting your insurance company to report the loss We will prepare a detailed report of all the damage, including hail damage, and an itemized estimate to repair your property to its pre-loss condition.
4. We will meet with your insurance company adjuster to discuss the necessary storm, wind, or hail damage repairs.
5. Your insurance company will complete an estimate and issue a payment as necessary We will review your insurance company's estimate to make sure it covers all the damage and associated repair costs.
6. We will sit down with you to discuss the insurance company's estimate and provide building material samples.
7. We will prepare a detailed work order/contract based on the building materials you choose.
8. We will schedule a date for the renovations to commence We will complete the storm, wind, or hail damage repairs.
9. We will submit the appropriate documentation to your insurance company to assist you with recovering the depreciation.
10. If needed we will file aditional suppliments to insurance to recieve all coverage benefits you are entitled to.